Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm a runner now....

Ok so maybe my sister is the runner of the family. She was three months pregnant and ran a marathon. When most people are puking their guts out she is running and looking amazing. So I signed up for a Corporate 5K. The other designers in the office and I are going to run around downtown Orlando and drink beers afterwards and maybe some pizza or wings. So I'm not quite to marathon status. I am actually going to run though and the money is going to charity so I feel good about myself.



I also found some really cool City Running Tours that you can sign up for HERE . This is an awesome way to see a city up close and personal. So get out there and hit the pavement, even if you go out for beers afterwards :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails