Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

Just got back from Brooklyn and I feel refreshed and inspired and filled with love from my best friends. I think we might have walked 90 miles over the course of this weekend and I'm very impressed with my very pregnant friend that practically lead the way. :) Here are a few pics from the weekend. 

 This is my friend's patio that I'm obsessed with. It's wonderful because it is so large and private.  To find a patio like this in NYC is nearly impossible, good find, my friend. 

Morning walk in Brooklyn Heights. This is the spot where I started to fall in love with Brooklyn.

This is the Iris Cafe. The food is wonderful it has a great mix of hipster meets farmers market.

These pics are from the Brooklyn Flea Market. I could have died and gone to heaven.

This is the most genius table that my friend purchased. It's actually a picnic table but folds up to an adorable trunk. Oh what will they think of next.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails