Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheap Monday!!

Sorry I have been MIA for the past two weeks. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I spent the last two weeks on a great North American tour. First Ben and I went to Oklahoma to spend time with my family and then we skipped off to San Francisco for a little celebration vacation. We were celebrating our five year wedding anniversary and the fact that we are both graduated from school!
This has been a wonderful way to start off the New Year! 

 



 This is the stunning Christmas Eve table that my Grandmother set. She is absolutely fabulous if you couldn't tell. I think I get all of my fancy from her. 

 This is the Zam Zam room a wonderful little speak easy from the 1920's. 
 This was the BEST Chipino in the CASTRO!! 



 The Redwood Forrest!!


I hope you are having the Cheapest of Mondays! I'll have more pics from the trip later this week. I went to some pretty awesome little shops and an amazing tea room. 

Glad to be back! Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails