Monday, August 9, 2010

Cheap Monday!!

Sorry it has taken me all day to post something for you. We went to a wedding in Iowa over the weekend and I'm recovering a little bit after a lot of laughing and dancing. The wedding was wonderful and well worth the lack of sleep.

So here is the rap literally..... Wrap the back of your bookcase in fabric, wallpaper, or just a contrasting paint than the rest of your piece to create wonderful drama and interest in the room.  This is a great way to update a tired old bookcase.   Here is a great DIY on how to wrap the back of your bookcase in fabric. I personally love this one pictured below with it's wonderful textured wallpaper. (I have this image as my screen saver at the moment on my computer at work). 


P.S. A new Comment Button has arrived!  I look forward to hearing your thoughts!!


*Image from Coco Cozy 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails